Jet Airways extends losses on Etihad deal hurdles
Mumbai: Jet Airways shares extended losses in early trade on Friday following reports of obstacles that surround the Indian career with its proposed deal with Abu Dhabi based Etihad airlines.
Jet shares were down 4.6 percent after earlier falling as much as 5.5 percent on continued concerns about whether the carrier will clinch a stake sale to Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways.
Shares in Jet Airways have fallen 9.4 percent this week as of Thursday's close after Etihad Airways put up option to buy up Jet.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300