Jet forays into visa services, ties-up with Dubai's Dnata
Mumbai: Private carrier Jet Airways on Monday forayed into visa services and forged a partnership with the Dubai-based Dnata to offer these services to the UAE-bound travellers from the country.
"The new partnership will offer guests travelling from here to Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah the option to individually secure their visa prior to departure," Jet said in a release.
Dnata's is one of the largest suppliers of combined air services, offering ground handling, cargo, travel and flight catering services to a host of countries.
Travel specialists will assist guests through the visa process, collect all the necessary documents and submit the visa applications to the UAE government on behalf of the traveller, the release said.
The agreement also involves offering Marhaba (welcome) bookings services, by offering a wide-variety of meet and greet services at the Dubai airport including assistance at the baggage belt area and airport formalities for fast track immigration clearance and access to Marhaba lounges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300