KFA staffer’s wife suicide: Case against Vijay Mallya?
New Delhi: The National Human Rights Commission on Monday admitted a plea against Vijay Mallya to innitiate a case against him.
This follows the death of the wife of a Kingfisher airlines staff member.
The wife of an employee of crisis-ridden Kingfisher airlines on Thursday allegedly committed suicide, apparently depressed over financial stress due to non-payment of salary to her husband.
Susmita Chakarvarti (45), the wife of Manas Chakarvarti who is a ground staff in Kingfisher Airlines, was found hanging from the ceiling in her DDA flat in south-west Delhi's Manglapuri at around 1:30 pm.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared brought dead.
A suicide note purportedly written by her was recovered from the spot in which she spoke of being under financial stress due to non-payment of salary to her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300