Kumar Mangalam Birla meets P Chidambaram
New Delhi: Aditya Birla Group head Kumar Mangalam Birla, who is named in the FIR in the alleged coal block allocation scam, Wednesday met Finance Minister P Chidambaram.
This is Birla's fourth meeting with Chidambaram in less than two months.
"I discussed lots of issues with Finance Minister P Chidambaram," Birla said after the meeting.
Birla also met Sumit Bose, who has been designated as Finance Secretary.
The industrialist met Chidambaram earlier on October 18, November 5 and November 28.
The CBI had named Birla and former Coal Secretary P C Parakh in its FIR charging them with criminal conspiracy and corruption in connection with alleged irregularities in the allocation of coal blocks eight years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300