L&FS Eng to build Rs 77.5 cr commercial complex for Unitech
New Delhi: Infrastructure developer IL&FS Engineering and Construction on Wednesday said it has received letter of intent (LoI) for construction of a Rs 77.5 crore commercial complex in Gurgaon from Unitech Ltd.
"IL&FS Engineering and Construction company has received LoI from Unitech Ltd for a total value of Rs 77.5 crore for construction of 'Signature III', a commercial complex in Sector-15, Gurgaon," the company said in a filing to the BSE.
The building project entails three basements.
The company said it will complete the project in 21 months.
The special feature of this building is that unlike glass curtain walls, it has dry stone cladding and is designed as a classic building by Ricardo Boffil, a Spanish architect, it said.
Shares of the company on Wednesday closed at Rs 42.60 apiece on the BSE, up 6.37 percent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300