Larsen & Toubro bags orders worth Rs 1,141 cr in Aug
New Delhi: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) on Monday said the water and renewable energy business of its construction division bagged new contracts worth Rs 1,141 crore in August.
"The Water & Renewable Energy business of L&T Construction... Has secured new orders worth Rs 1,141 crore in August," the company said in a statement.
These include an order from Public Health Engineering Department, Rajasthan for an integrated drinking water supply project.
"The scope of the project includes supply and laying of transmission pipelines, construction of clear water reservoirs and pumping stations," it added.
Other states from where the company bagged orders are West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
"Another turnkey order was received from the Public Health Engineering Department, West Bengal for the design, construction and commissioning of a 52 MGD water treatment plant," the company said.
The water and renewable energy business caters to turnkey infrastructure projects including water supply and distribution, desalination plants, waste water networks and water and waste water treatment plants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300