Larsen bags Rs 2,004-crore orders in March
Mumbai: Engineering firm Larsen & Toubro (L&T) on Friday said it bagged orders worth Rs 2,004 crore across various business segments in March.
The company's construction arm, L&T Construction, has bagged Rs 1,070 crore orders in its building and factories business for the construction of residential apartments in the southern part of the country, a company statement said.
It bagged Rs 389 crore order in power transmission and distribution business for construction of 400 kV and 200 kV transmission lines at various locations across India.
The company also received orders worth Rs 347 crore for its water and renewable energy business for constructing water supply, waste water and sewerage schemes across the country.
L&T Construction has also bagged additional orders worth Rs 198 crore for various ongoing projects across other business units, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- Companies' hiring picks up pace; job prospects getting better for skilled talent in India
- Tata Zica hatchback: You can can look forward to these 5 features
- Telephone exchange case: CBI starts quizzing Dayanidhi Maran
- New restructuring package for state discoms a positive: Fitch
- Maintaining accommodative stance but also vigilant, says Raghuram Rajan