Lufthansa opens self check-in kiosks at Mumbai airport
Mumbai: German national carrier Lufthansa on Sunday said it has introduced four self check-in kiosks at the Mumbai International Airport.
In this facility, a passenger can check-in using his/her booking code in combination with the first and last name, credit card number or Miles & Moreor Star Alliance mileage card numbers, individually or in groups of up to four persons.
Once checked-in, the passengers travelling only with cabin baggage can proceed directly for immigration, security checks and then on to the boarding gate with the boarding pass issued by the check-in kiosk, while those with baggage can use designated baggage drop-off counters, without having to queue up at the regular check-in counters, the airline said.
These self check-in kiosks got Lufthansa the Fast Travel Award from International Air Transport Association last year, the statement by the airline added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20