Mahindra Holidays adds Dubai to its network
Dubai: Leisure hospitality provider Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India, which is part of the USD 15.9 billion Mahindra Group, has added Dubai to its growing network of international destinations.
According to media reports, the company added the 75-room Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments in Dubai to its network and has also subscribed to 49 percent of the share capital of Arabian Dreams Hotel Apartments LLC, which operates the property.
This move will enable its 150,000-plus members to opt for a holiday in the emirate, the Khaleej Times report said.
Mahindra Holidays members will now have access to all 75 rooms at the property, said the report.
"Indians have named Dubai among their top three favoured destinations. We soon hope to have our presence in other locations like Sri Lanka and Malaysia," Arun Nanda, Chairman of Mahindra Holidays, was quoted by the newspaper as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300