Mahindra Satyam's AGM on Jul 31 cancelled
Hyderabad: Mahindra Satyam, which is set to merge with Tech Mahindra, on Tuesday said the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled for July 31 has been cancelled.
In a BSE filing, the company said it has filed certified copies of the Andhra Pradesh High Court order paving way for the merger with Registrar of Companies, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
"In view of the above, the Board of Directors rescinded their earlier decision to hold the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and the book closure period as announced," it said.
When contacted, a Mahindra Satyam spokesperson said clarity with regard to the AGM will emerge soon and as of now the proposed AGM stands cancelled.
The Andhra Pradesh High Court on June 11 gave its approval for the merger of Mahindra Satyam with Tech Mahindra. The scheme of amalgamation has already been cleared by various institutions such as Competition Commission of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and Bombay High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300