Maxlife Insurance launches new customer centric initiative
Coimbatore: Maxlife Insurance, one of the leading insurance players in the Country, on Monday launched a new distribution initiative "New Work System" (NSW) here.
NWS encompasses agent work habit and discipline formation, tablet based advisory sales and standardized and automated office management system, Ashish Vohra, Senior Director and Chief Distribution Officer, Maxlife, said in a release here.
The share of life insurance as part of personal finance portfolio is declining and its penetration has also been adversely affected.
The system will help in ensuring the customer get products that meet their requirements and the application on the tablets has been designed specifically to ensure need-based sales in such a manner that one cannot skip any step in the process, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300