Mongolia's Golomt Bank selects Infosys Finacle
Bangalore: Golomt Bank, Mongolia's largest private banking and financial services provider, has selected Infosys' core banking software solution Finacle to power its technology transformation.
The bank is looking to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment in Central Asia and manage its expanding customer base, city-headquartered Infosys said in a release.
Finacle was chosen to advance its infrastructure scalability and to support the large range of functionality the bank required, it said.
Finacle will modernise retail and commercial banking services across the bank's 85 branches.
It will also support Golomt Bank's ambitious growth plans of adding 50 new branches in the next three years, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300