Nalco declares Rs 193.29 cr interim dividend for FY'13
Bhubaneswar: Aluminium major Nalco Thursday declared an interim dividend of Rs 193.29 crore for 2012-13, which includes central government's share of Rs 156.68 crore.
The cheque for interim dividend was handed over to Union Mines Minister Dinsha J Patel by NALCO CMD Ansuman Das in New Delhi, a company release said.
R H Khwaja, Secretary, Gauri Kumar, Special Secretary, Arun Kumar, Joint Secretary and other senior officials of the Ministry and NALCO were present on the occasion.
It may be noted that after the recent divestment of shares through OFS (Offer for Sale), the union government holds 81.06 percent shares of Nalco. The remaining shares are held by over 66,000 shareholders, including banks, financial institutions and individual shareholders.
Since inception, NALCO has paid Rs 4,390.31 crore as dividend, including Rs 3,816.30 crore as share of Government of India, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300