NALCO hikes aluminium prices by Rs 5,000 per tonne
Bhubaneswar: State-owned National Aluminium Co. Ltd. (NALCO) has increased prices of all its products by Rs.5,000 per tonne, a senior company official said Sunday.
"We have increased the price of all our aluminium products by Rs.5,000 after aluminium gained in the London metal exchange," the official told IANS. NALCO products include aluminium ingots, sows and billets.
NALCO is Asia's largest integrated aluminium producer and its sales prices are watched as they generally serve as an international benchmark. The basic price of standard aluminium ingots after the latest revision increased to Rs.144,700 per tonne, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300