Natco Pharma Q1 net up 21.66% at Rs 17 cr
New Delhi: Natco Pharma on Saturday reported a 21.66 percent rise in its consolidated net profit to Rs 17.07 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 on account of robust sales in formulations segment.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 14.03 crore for the corresponding quarter previous fiscal, Natco Pharma said in a filing to BSE.
Consolidated net sales of the company for the quarter under consideration also rose to Rs 134.47 crore from Rs 113.18 crore for the same period year ago.
The formulations sales of the company stood at Rs 70.56 crore for the first quarter this fiscal as against Rs 53.28 crore for the corresponding quarter last fiscal.
In March this year Natco Pharma was allowed to sell its version of Bayer's Nexavar at Rs 8,880 for a month's dose as compared to Rs 2.8 lakh by Bayer after India Patents Office invoked compulsory licence for the first time in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300