New Delhi airport rated 4th best in Asia Pacific
Sydney: The New Delhi airport has been named the fourth best airport in Asia Pacific, by the Airports Council International's annual Airport Service Quality Awards.
The awards were based on interviews with approximately 350,000 passengers around the world prior to boarding their flights, reports the Herald Sun.
South Korea's Seoul Incheon airport holds the top position, followed by Singapore, Beijing, New Delhi and Hong Kong airports.
There were also awards per region for the airports that achieved the best improvements, and the best airports per passenger volume.
The most-improved airports per region were: Mombasa Airport in Africa; Sanya Airport in the Asia-Pacific; Faro Airport in Europe; Santo Domingo Airport in Latin America-Caribbean, Abu Dhabi Airport in the Middle East and Winnipeg Airport in North America. ACI World Director Angela Gittens described it as "an exciting time for airports".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month