Now, Twitter rolls out own photo filter feature
Washington: Twitter has now introduced the ability to add colour filters to user-uploaded photos, a week after Instagram announced that it was no longer supporting embedded photos on the micro blogging site.
Twitter updated its Android and iPhone apps with features that allow user to add filters to photos directly from the app.
There are eight filters to choose from, including, Warm, Cool, Vintage, Happy and Cinematic, as well as cropping and brightening functions, ABC News reports.
The photo filters, using technology made by Aviary will be added to the Twitter app when a user downloads the update, the report said.
The move came a few days after Instagram’s CEO said the firm will axe Twitter embedding support was about sending people to Instagram’s own site.
According to the report, coincidentally, Instagram, which has been acquired by Twitter rival Facebook, also released an update for its iOS app today, which adds the ability to crop and scale photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products