Over 97.46 lakh pledged shares of SpiceJet released
Mumbai: Low-cost carrier SpiceJet Monday said more than 97.46 lakh shares pledged by one of its promoter, Kal Airways, have been released.
Kal Airways held 15.65 crore or 32.32 percent stake in SpiceJet as of December quarter.
In a disclosure to the BSE, Spicejet said that over 97.46 lakh equity shares of the company, pledged by Kal Airways have been released.
SpiceJet operates over 300 daily flights.
SpiceJet last month reported a net profit of Rs 102 crore for the third quarter ended December, 2012.
Shares of the company were trading at Rs 46.60, down 1.79 percent from its previous close on the BSE in afternoon trade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300