Pfizer posts profit of Rs 48.28 crore in Q3
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 43.58 crore for the third quarter ended November 30, 2010.
As the company has changed its accounting year with effect from December 1, 2009, the third quarter results of the company are not comparable with those of the third quarter of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a filing to the BSE.
Net sales of the company stood at Rs 251.88 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2011. It stood at Rs 235.84 for the third quarter quarter ended November 30, 2010.
For the nine months ended December 31, 2011, the company posted a net profit of Rs 136.51 crore. The profit was Rs 120.75 crore for the third quarter ended November 30, 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products