Rajiv Anand appointed Axis Bank's retail banking President
Mumbai: Private lender Axis Bank Thursday said Rajiv Anand will soon move in as President for retail banking from its asset management arm.
Anand is currently serving as head of Axis Asset Management Company. He will assume the new role on May 1 and will report to R K Bammi, Executive Director for retail banking, the third largest private lender said in a statement here.
It, however, it did not mention who will succeed Anand as head of the asset management company or if he will hold both the charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300