Ratan Tata meets West Bengal Governor
Kolkata: Tata Sons chairman Ratan Tata and chairman-designate of the group Cyrus Mistry tonight met West Bengal Governor M K Narayanan.
They were in the Raj Bhavan for about two hours.
Raj Bhavan sources said the Governor invited them for dinner.
Tata and Mistry have come here to attend the annual general meeting of Tata Tea to be held Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300