Ratan Tata’s farewell message
New Delhi: As he exits India's leading business conglomerate, Tata group Chairman Ratan Tata on Friday wrote a farewell letter recalling the days that he spent with workers in the shop floor of the Tata Motor’s manufacturing facility.
Tata, who has been appointed Chairman Emeritus tweeted, “At the request of the union, I spent the day — my last day prior to retirement in the Tata Motor’s various manufacturing facilities at Pune to say farewell to my shop floor colleagues.”
Tata turned 75 on Friday and retired after half-a-century run in the organisation after serving 21 years of it as Chairman.
Remembering the times 'good and bad' that he spent with the management Tata further tweeted, “I have been deeply moved by the sincerity and spontaneity of their greetings. I will always carry memories of this day with me through the rest of my life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300