Ratan Tata’s farewell message
New Delhi: As he exits India's leading business conglomerate, Tata group Chairman Ratan Tata on Friday wrote a farewell letter recalling the days that he spent with workers in the shop floor of the Tata Motor’s manufacturing facility.
Tata, who has been appointed Chairman Emeritus tweeted, “At the request of the union, I spent the day — my last day prior to retirement in the Tata Motor’s various manufacturing facilities at Pune to say farewell to my shop floor colleagues.”
Tata turned 75 on Friday and retired after half-a-century run in the organisation after serving 21 years of it as Chairman.
Remembering the times 'good and bad' that he spent with the management Tata further tweeted, “I have been deeply moved by the sincerity and spontaneity of their greetings. I will always carry memories of this day with me through the rest of my life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20