RCom clears debt of Rs 2,700 crore
New Delhi: Telecom operator Reliance Communications today said it has made full payment of a loan amounting to over Rs 2,700 crore that was taken from a group of international banks.
"Reliance Communications today made full payment of a syndicated ECB loan facility of USD 500 million, over Rs 2,700 crore, on the due date. The loan was taken in 2007 from a group of international banks," RCom said in a statement.
RCom had reported net debt of around Rs 37,360 crore as on December 31, 2012.
The shares of the company were trading at Rs 110 a piece, up by 0.27 percent, in afternoon session at BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300