Reliance Industrial Infra Net up 3.7% at Rs 6.10cr in Jul-Sept
New Delhi: Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Ltd on Monday reported 3.7 percent rise in net profit at Rs 6.10 crore for the quarter ended September 30.
The company's net profit for July-September period was Rs 5.88 crore in last fiscal.
The income from operations of the company, which is engaged in the infrastructure business, also went up to Rs 19.17 crore over Rs 14.88 crore for the same period a year-ago, the company said in a filing to BSE.
Shares of the company were being quoted higher by 0.49 percent at Rs 439 at the late afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300