SKS completes two securitisation transactions worth Rs 115 cr
Hyderabad: SKS Microfinance Ltd, India's only listed micro-lender Friday said it has completed two more securitisation transactions aggregating Rs 115 crore.
In a filing with bourses, SKS without naming the rating agency said both the transactions were rated as A+(SO).
"The company has completed two securitisation transactions aggregating Rs 115 crore, rated A1+(SO). With this, the company has completed 10 securitisation transactions aggregating Rs 981 crore in FY13 (YTD)," SKS said in the filing.
When contacted Dilli Raj, Chief Financial Officer, SKS said the securitisation was done from the receivables of non-AP portfolio.
"While one securitisation deal was done with a private sector bank, the other was completed with a public sector bank," Raj said.
Securitisation is the process of conversion of existing assets or future cash flows into marketable securities.
SKS stocks rose by 5.85 percent to Rs 126.60 on Bombay Stock Exchange during afternoon trade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300