Soumitra Bhattacharya is new Chairman of CII Karnataka Council
Bangalore: Soumitra Bhattacharya, Joint Managing Director, Bosch Ltd, has been elected as the Chairman of CII Karnataka State Council for 2013-14.
Sandeep Kumar Maini, Director, Maini Precision Products Pvt Ltd, has been elected as the Vice-Chairman.
The announcement was made at the first meeting of the reconstituted Council held here today.
Bhattacharya, a chartered accountant by qualification, has 28 years of professional experience in the corporate world in the areas of systems, materials, finance, accounts and entire commercial functions, including HR, legal and tax.
Bhattacharya is a member of the Bosch Board in India and is the Joint Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, responsible for commercial functions of the company.
Maini is the Director of Maini Precision Products Pvt Ltd since 2007 and also the Chairman of Maini Group of Companies since 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20