SpiceJet to connect Mysore and Pondicherry with Mumbai, Delhi
New Delhi: Budget carrier SpiceJet will connect Mysore and Pondicherry with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru from mid of this month.
SpiceJet will also connect Mysore to Chennai via Bengaluru and Pondicherry to Bengaluru with direct flights, the airline said in a statement.
The airline is also connecting Mysore with Mumbai and Delhi while Pondicherry will be connected to Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
Booking of tickets for these destinations are open now and commercial flights will commence from January 14, and January 17, to Mysore and Pondicherry respectively, it said.
The airline would be deploying Bombardier Q400 aircraft, which can accommodate 78 passengers, on these routes.
Mysore is the fifth destination of SpiceJet in Karnataka. At present, the airline operates from Bengaluru, Mangalore, Hubli and Belgaum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300