Suzlon appoints Amit Agarwal as new CFO
Mumbai: Suzlon Energy Friday appointed Amit Agarwal as its chief financial officer.
Agarwal will report to group Chairman Tulsi Tanti and this would help Kirti Vagadia, the current CFO, to focus on his role as the head of finance of the group, which includes its wholly-owned German subsidiary REpower, the world's fifth largest wind turbine maker said in a statement today.
Agarwal was CFO at Essar Steel previously.
He has also served as CFO of Essar's North American operations and CFO at Arcelor Mittal Long Carbon Europe segment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20