TCS ranked top employer in Europe for 2013
New Delhi: IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Friday said it has been adjudged the top employer in Europe for this year by CRF Institute.
"TCS was chosen as first among the final 20 companies participating at a continental level. In order to reach the continental level, each company was required to have been previously certified at a Top employer in at least 5 individual countries in Europe," the firm said in a release.
The final group of 20 companies had participated at a national level in 26 European countries with their 129 certified subsidiaries, it added.
Founded in 1991, the CRF Institute is an independent organization that identifies top performers in the field of Human Resources worldwide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300