TN to set up new Rs 3600 crore thermal power station
The new ultra modern 'Alternate Ennore Thermal Power Station' will come up over 900 acres. It will replace the old power producing engines and start functioning by 2015 end, an official release said.
The five units of the existing Ennore Thermal Power Station with a capacity of 450 MW have been functioning since 40 years and some engines have developed snags, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300