Transfer of shares within Wipro promoter group entities
New Delhi: IT company Wipro on Saturday informed the BSE that promoter group entities, Prazim Traders and Zash Traders have acquired 7.43 crore shares of the company from Hasham Traders, also a promoter group firm.
The transaction is "inter-se transfer" of shares within the promoter group entities, Wipro said in a filing to BSE.
According to the filing, Hasham Traders transferred 74,300,000 shares of Wipro to Prazim Traders and Zash Traders. All of them are part of the promoter and promoter group, it added.
The transferred shares account for 3.02 percent of the company's total share capital.
Post the share-transfer, the stake of Prazim Traders and Zash Traders along with Persons Acting in Concert (PAC) has increased to 63.22 percent from 60.20 percent, the filing showed.
On the other hand, Hasham Traders holding in Wipro has been reduced to 15.06 percent from 18.08 percent, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300