UCO Bank net down 55% at Rs 103.7 crore in Sept quarter
Mumbai: UCO Bank on Wednesday said its net profit for the second quarter ended September 30, 2012 fell by 55 percent year-on-year to Rs 103.71 crore.
Its net profit in July-September quarter in 2011 stood at Rs 230.75 crore, it said in a filing to the BSE.
The total income of the bank rose to Rs 4,408.55 crore in the second quarter of 2012-13 from Rs 3,730.79 crore in the same period a year earlier.
Income from retail banking increased to Rs 1,045.11 crore from Rs 668.79 crore. The non-performing assets (NPA) of the bank rose to 2.94 per cent during the quarter from 2.11 percent in the year-ago period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products