Uninor moves Delhi High Court against CLB order
New Delhi: Telecom service provider Uninor Tuesday moved the Delhi High Court against the order of the Company Law Board (CLB) restricting it from auctioning its business and assets.
"We can confirm that Uninor has appealed against the CLB order in the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi. We will not be able to share any further details due to this matter being in court," the company said in a statement.
Unitech, which has 32.75 percent share in the joint venture with Norway's Telenor, had approached the CLB against Uninor's decision to auction its assets.
The CLB ruling last week stymied majority partner Telenor's efforts to get Uninor's business transferred to a new entity and bring in another Indian partner before the upcoming 2G spectrum auction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300