Videocon appoints Sanjeev Bakshi as COO
New Delhi: Homegrown consumer durables company Videocon on Tuesday announced the appointment of Sanjeev Bakshi as its Chief Operations Officer.
In his new role, Bakshi will focus on product development and distribution expansion, the company said in a statement. He has been heading the company's air-conditioner division.
"My immediate task is to focus on product development and expand the distribution. We want to make Videocon the preferred choice of consumers," Bakshi said.
Bakshi has almost two decades of experience in the consumer durables industry. Over the past 17 years, he has worked with brands including LG, Philips, Godrej and Voltas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300