Vodafone India external affairs director Manu Kapoor quits
New Delhi: Vodafone India's External Affairs Director Manu Kapoor, who had worked on the firm's USD 2.2 billion tax dispute, has quit the company.
Kapoor, who joined Vodafone a year back from Cairn India, resigned citing family commitments, Vodafone India said in a statement.
"Manu joined Vodafone India in March 2012 to set up the External Affairs portfolio and has played an important role in helping the business connect better with the external environment and to smoothen out the communications agenda for the organisation," it said.
Rohit Adya, currently Operations Director - West will be the new External Affairs Director. "Rohit has been elevated to this new role after successfully leading the Western Region business. He has additionally led several key corporate projects and initiatives as well," the statement said.
Kapoor, who had worked on regulatory approvals for mining group Vedanta Resources' takeover of Cairn India, was previously with Reliance Industries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20