'Withdrawal of deallocation of NTPERCENT mines under consideration'
New Delhi: The government on Monday said the request of Power Ministry for withdrawing deallocation of three coal mines of NTPERCENT is under consideration.
"The request of Ministry of Power for withdrawal of deallocation of Chattibariatu, Chattibariatu (South) and Kerandari coal blocks is under consideration of government," Minister of State for Coal Pratik Prakashbapu Patil said in written reply to Rajya Sabha.
"NTPERCENT has submitted a revised schedule for exploitation of the above blocks," he said.
These blocks were de-allocated by the Coal Ministry citing long delay by the company in developing them.
According to sources, these coal mines have an annual production capacity of 13 million tonnes.
These mines were earlier allocated for NTPERCENT's upercentoming projects including 1,200 MW Barh II in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products