2G scam: CBI records statement of Jaswant Singh
CBI sources said the agency completed recording of Singh's statement this week.
Singh, the Finance Minister in the NDA regime, was heading the Group of Ministers (GoM) on the issue of limited mobility and unified licensing during the relevant period.
The CBI has registered a Preliminary Enquiry to probe the role of former Telecom Ministers between 2001 and 2007. BJP's Arun Shourie and late BJP leader Pramod Mahajan were telecom ministers between 2001 and 2003 and Dayanidhi Maran during UPA government.
The CBI has already recorded the statement of Shourie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300