Zee Media Report
New Delhi: The Cabinet approved the 7th Pay Commission's recommendations on 29th June. Even though the Cabinet has more or less accepted the recommendations of the AK Mathur led panel, there are these following influencers which did not find acceptance in the final report.
1. 7th CPC 's recommendation on CGEGIS has not been accepted by the Cabinet and the existing rate will continue for all the employees.
2. All existing allowance will be paid at existing rate, and decision will be taken by another committee on allowances. The report is expected after 4 months.
So, based on the above factors, you can find a new calculator that will calculate your July salary including the increment in the following steps:
1. Select your appropriate Pay Band from the drop down menu.
2. Choose your appropriate Grade Pay from the drop down menu.
3. Enter your Basic Pay which should be your current (6th CPC) Grade Pay + Pay in the Pay Band.
4.Choose your appropriate HRA
5.Choose your appropriate TA
6.Click on “Calculate