Adani to raise CNG gas price by Rs 4.70 per kg from tommorow
Ahmedabad: Adani Gas Ltd on Saturday announced increasing the compressed natural gas(CNG) price by Rs 4.70 per kg from tomorrow, impacting the industry and households here.
The hike by the city gas distribution company comes into effect from April 1 pushing the CNG price to Rs 50.20 per kg against Rs 45.50 per kg now.
Adani Gas will revise price of CNG to Rs 50.20 per kg (inclusive of 14.42 per cent excise duty and 15 per cent VAT) with effect from April, 1, 2012, a company statement said.
Citing significant increase in international LNG prices, the company stated that revision in prices was necessary.
The company has network of 50 CNG sations in Ahmedabad, and 7 refuelling stations in Vadodara. It supplies over 3.50 lakh kgs of CNG to over one lakh vehicles everyday.
The company also supplies natural gas to 1.50 lakh domestic consumers, 7,00 industrial houses and 1,100 commercial consumers here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300