Govt approves $209.3 mn FDI proposals
Last Updated: Friday, February 10, 2012 - 18:10
New Delhi: The Indian government on Friday approved 10.34 billion rupees worth of foreign direct investment proposals, the finance ministry said in a statement.
The country has received FDI inflows of $22.8 billion in the current financial year until November.
First Published: Friday, February 10, 2012 - 18:10
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300