Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's Budget 2016 focuses on boosting entrepreneurship. Here are the key measures announced:
1. 100% tax deduction for startups for first three years .
2. Rs 500 crore for Stand up India to promote entrepreneurship amongst SC, ST
3. To set up 1500 multi skilled training institutes; Rs 1700 crore set aside for skill training institutes
4. To promote 100 model career centres by end of 2016.
5. New manufacturing companies to be taxed 25% if not benefits availed