Know! List of things that will become costly from today
After the imposition of new Krishi Kalyan Cess (KKC), a lot of services will become costly. Know them.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Your cost of living is set to get slightly costlier from Wednesday (June 1).
This is because the new cess Krishi Kalyan Cess (KKC) announced by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in Budget 2016 will come into play from June 1.
Check out the list of things will become costly from tomorrow.
- Utility bill of Mobile, DTH, electricity, water due to hike in service tax.
- Eating out in restaurants.
- Rail and air fare.
- Banking, insurance services.
- Movies, spa, saloon and gymming
- Bank draft, fund transfer, SMS alert.
Luxury tax of 1 percent will be imposed on cars costing above Rs 10 lakh.