Per capita debt highest in Gujarat: Digvijay Singh
New Delhi: Attacking Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday said that that per capita debt is highest in Gujarat.
He further said that maximum investment inflows happen in Maharashtra.
Singh had recently accused Modi of hiring public relations companies to boost his image and to spread wrong facts about the state. He said Gujarat is "ridden" with a huge debt.
Singh, praising Maharashtra government, had said that the state attracted the highest FDI and not Gujarat. The per capita income of people in Gujarat is not the highest and it does not attract any investment in agriculture, he had said.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300