Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Recognizing the need to skill the youth of India and tap the enormous demographic potential, government has moved in the direction by announcing some concrete measures in the Budget announced for the next financial year.
Following are the proposals that intend to direct the youth of the country to the path of skill development and curb unemployment:
1) Setting up higher education financing agency is expected to create world class universities
2) Gets scholarship through the social security platform of Aadhar
3) Digital depository for school leaving certificates, college degree, college degree, academic awards, and marksheets, makes the process of college and job application easy
4) To set up 1500 multi skilled training institutes
5) Rs 1700 crore set aside for skill training institutes
6) To promote 100 model career centres by end of 2016.