Banking hours to be extended for payment of taxes
Chennai: As a measure to facilitate customers remit their taxes, public sector Indian Bank has extended the banking hours of its designated branches till midnight on March 31.
"....To facilitate smooth collection of revenues and to conduct transactions of central and state governments, all the designated branches conducting government business will function on March 29 and 30 from 10 am to five pm", a bank statement here said.
On March 31, the branches will remain open till midnight, it said.
"Public has been requested to avail the extended hour services of Indian bank for payment of income tax, service tax and other government taxes", it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300