Canara Bank offers retail loan scheme
Bangalore: Canara Bank Tuesday introduced a retail loan scheme for salaried and non-salaried individuals for purchase of consumer durables.
Under the scheme, customers can avail loans upto Rs one lakh at 14.50 percent interest and repayable in 36 instalments, the bank said in a statement here.
The bank would hypothecate the durables purchased under the scheme as security and would not charge processing fees till January 31.
It said there would be no prepayment or hidden charges for loans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300