DLF shares gain nearly 4%
Mumbai: Snapping the three-day losing streak, shares of DLF surged nearly 4 percent Thursday, in tandem with overall bullish equities market.
Recovering from a weak opening, shares of the company gained momentum as the day progressed and finally settled 3.92 percent higher at Rs 221.35 on the BSE.
At NSE, the scrip closed 3.71 percent up at Rs 221.
The stock had lost close to 12 percent in the last three days after activist Arvind Kejriwal made certain allegations of the company favouring Robert Vadra.
The realty major has rejected all the allegations.
In the broader market, the BSE benchmark Sensex ended at 18,804.75, up 173.65 points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300