Essar Oil to be replaced by Satyam Computer on BSE-100 index
Mumbai: Essar Oil is being moved out of the BSE's 100 index and would be replaced by Satyam Computer Services.
As per the changes announced Wednesday by the BSE, Essar Oil would be excluded from the BSE-100 index with effect from December 10, 2012.
In its place, Satyam Computer Services would be included in the index, the exchange said in a statement, while announcing a host of other changes decided by its executive management committee during a periodic review.
In addition, the bourse also decided to exclude scrips of five firms GVK Power & Infrastructure, Educomp Solutions, Amtek Auto, Ispat Industries and India Infoline from the BSE-200 index.
The scrips of Satyam Computer Services, Strides Arcolab, Ipca Laboratories, Multi Commodity Exchange of India and TTK Prestige would join the BSE-200 index.
The BSE-500 would see the exclusion of scrips of 16 firms, including Spice Mobiles, 3I Infotech and Ansal Properties & Infrastructure.
However, J K Cement, Religare Enterprises and Claris Lifesciences are among the 16 firms that would be included in the BSE's 500 index.
Besides, changes have also been made in various other indices of BSE. Sectoral indices for Consumer Durables, Capital Goods, IT, Oil and Gas, Realty and Power will also see some changes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products