• Cipla rallied after strong Q1 earnings: Stock gained 4.4 percent after net profit grew by 58.4 percent to Rs 401 crore. Stock also touched 52 week high levels of Rs 363.6.
• Deccan Chronicle hit life time low post Karvy filed forgery case: Stock touched record lows of Rs 13.95 after financial services player, Karvy group filed forgery case against Deccan Chronicle.
• Dishman Pharma rocked on stellar results: Scrip jumped over 13 percent after net profit rose three-fold to Rs 38.7 crore.
• PVR shoned on fund raising plans: Counter gained 12.6 percent after board approved plans to raise up to Rs. 100 crore by issuing equity shares to a Mauritius company, L Capital Eco.
• Ambuja Cements hit record high: Share touched 52 week high of Rs185.7 on no obvious triggers.
First Published: Wednesday, August 01, 2012, 18:03