Explained 5 stock movements today
Gujarat Gas tumbled after GSPC acquired BG’s stake: Stock plunged 8.5 per cent after GSPC acquired BG’s 65 per cent stake in the company at Rs. 294.5/ share.
BPCL rallied after rupee appreciated further : Stock gained over 3 per cent after rupee breached levels of 52 and crude cooled down below 89 dollars per barrel.
Mphasis tumbled after parent guided for weak earnings in 2013 : Stock lost 4 per cent as company receives major revenues from HP.
ITC edged higher after hiking cigarette prices : Counter gained nearly 2 per cent on the back of this news.
Sun Pharma hit record highs : Scrip touched 52 week high levels of Rs. 706 and closed at Rs. 698.4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20